Sally Marvel is a member of an elite group of dangerous dames being 1 of approximately 50 known female sword swallowers world wide! When swallowed, her swords come within perilous proximity to her heart. Sword swallowing is the deadliest art in all of sideshow; Sally Marvel is death defying!
- Traditional Sideshow Talking Act:
- Sally engages the audience with humor and curious facts. Dialogue and costuming can be adjusted to suit any audience making this version version of the act perfect for corporate and family friendly functions. Her talking act is approximately 7 minutes long. In some instances, a guest of honor can be incorporated for a small spot of audience participation. This must be discussed in advance.
- Go-Go Style:
- Sally dances with sword flourishes, intermittent sword swallowing, and no dialogue. The go-go variant is great for music-focused nightlife environments. Costuming can be adjusted to fit the event theme. This version is approximately 3.5 minutes long.
- “Iron” – A flamenco-inspired feather fan act performed to a runway-perfect track. This act is 5:30 minutes long.
- “Revue Noir” – A roaring 20s inspired number performed to a lively jazz-electroswing track. This act is perfect for flapper, prohibition, 1920’s, or Great Gatsby themed events. It is 3:30 minutes long.
- “The Grand Dame of Champagne” – This is an over the top champagne sabrage act loosely inspired by the legends surrounding the Widow Clicquot and the art of sabrage. The Grand Dame of Champagne is a visually decadent act backed by a danceable modern remix of classic French Chanteuse music. It is especially well suited for celebratory occasions. This act is 3:45 minutes long.
Sally Marvel does not offer strolling sword swallowing. She also does not swallow swords repetitiously throughout the hour for ‘ambient’ entertainment. If you would like a longer set than what is able to be accommodated with the acts described above, consider booking a stage show featuring additional sideshow acts.